Subject: "HALLOWEEN OFF FORM ####" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #69100
Show all folders

MongooseIsBullshit (Anonymous)Thu 12-Oct-17 09:44 AM
Charter member
#69100, "HALLOWEEN OFF FORM ####"

I don't know who the #### thought it was a good idea to "release" this special offensive form for the month, but I hope they are drawn and quartered for rank stupidity. I mean WTF?!?! What dip#### thought giving a form that does that much damage the potential for perma-lag was a good idea? Oh, and the best part, they can ####ing do *** or even === direct damage on the perma lag move. And don't count on the fact that offense forms don't dodge for ####. Sure you can beat it down, but not even 2 ticks later it was back at 100% health with some weird regen out of combat ####. And it wasn't some one time thing. It did it to me like 4 times in a row! And it did some other #### furor thing where it jumped up in damage and # of attacks AND did in combat healing. I mean seriously what the ####!?!?! Then, just when I had it cornered it ####ing stunned me so I couldn't move, then did something weird to prevent recall, then I watched it heal from writhing to full health in one tick!!?!?!?! I mean seriously. Also, wtf is this soften thing that lets them pump up their damage even more and nuked defenses? ####'s broke and I'm ####ing done! DONE! I don't know why we all don't just play such a broken ass thing since anyone can roll one up so easily. #### you, #### you, Your cool, #### you I'm out.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicHALLOWEEN OFF FORM #### [View all] , MongooseIsBullshit (Anonymous), Thu 12-Oct-17 09:44 AM
Reply If you're going to do it, do it right., ice king, 12-Oct-17 06:04 PM, #6
Reply Ice? Is that you? nt, Mek (NOT fist_law), 17-Oct-17 01:19 AM, #7
     Reply It's Frosty NT, Kstatida, 17-Oct-17 05:02 AM, #8
Reply Bite is OP, Ishuli, 12-Oct-17 12:40 PM, #4
Reply Especially when it is bite to face., Tac, 12-Oct-17 02:02 PM, #5
Reply Beautiful. (n/t), Aithiar, 12-Oct-17 11:01 AM, #2
Reply Hellhound permalags?, Kstatida, 12-Oct-17 10:08 AM, #1
     Reply I was clearly too subtle..., Tac, 12-Oct-17 12:03 PM, #3
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #69100 Previous topic | Next topic