Subject: "Sometimes." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #69099
Show all folders

IshuliThu 12-Oct-17 12:39 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2017
2146 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#69106, "Sometimes."

Lots of areas, myths, areas, races, etc. have classic DND sources. We're our own thing, but you can see the inspiration of, what I consider to be, in depth well created fantasy that we use.

I'm not really interested in arguing back and forth numbering it all, I was just trying to provide some information, so brief response:

Again, to repeat myself on the acid wand, I'll check into it since we can't know otherwise, but I get the same feeling.

I don't know if the goal was to make a perfectly easy convenient mage-ranking location. I think the goal was to provide mages options. Having some difficult aspects to that is fine with me.

Not all the planes are available, often due to constraints on area size, coding, BUT I will say that I'd love to see all of the planes represented as areas at some point. We have Hell (see: Fiendish Codex II: Tyrants of the Nine Hells), and now we've got the Shadow Plane. We even have some extra-planar visitors (azure, conjurer summons, etc.). I'd personally love to see that slowly added to until we've got the whole hodgepodge! Planar Sanctum, on the other hand, only offers what it offers - particularly since I see planes being much larger than the few rooms that it offers as a brief tour.

Either way, maybe I can find a way to get in touch and figure out the intent behind the acid wand. Otherwise, as far as I'm concerned, you can deal with those pesky stoneshattering element-traitor earth elementals .

-Ish

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicPlanar Sanctum Bugs/Bad Design/WTF? [View all] , Tac, Thu 12-Oct-17 09:30 AM
Reply Just to answer a little bit, but not all of it., Ishuli, 12-Oct-17 11:58 AM, #1
     Reply Are we going by DnD rules now?, Tac, 12-Oct-17 12:20 PM, #2
          Reply Sometimes., Ishuli, 12-Oct-17 12:39 PM #3
          Reply I actually submitted an area idea, mage, 23-Nov-17 08:35 AM, #8
          Reply Sanctum is fine, Kstatida, 13-Oct-17 03:13 AM, #4
               Reply Thank you for the feedback, Tac, 13-Oct-17 10:19 AM, #5
                    Reply Its a cool area., Lhydia, 13-Oct-17 12:50 PM, #6
                         Reply Criticism can be tough..., Saagkri, 14-Oct-17 02:24 PM, #7
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #69099 Previous topic | Next topic