Subject: "Aristole Fire giant / your role doesn't make sense. Dur..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #69059
Show all folders

JaegendarMon 02-Oct-17 03:15 PM
Member since 30th May 2014
136 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#69059, "Aristole Fire giant / your role doesn't make sense. Dur..."

I like to play giants, because english is not my first language (even tou I feel quite confident with it). So its easier to play dumb races that talk like "Me jaegendar, what want?".

Howeeeever, during interviews I get all these kinds of philosophical questions. "What are you thoughts about the veil, how did it came to be""Tell me 5 times where jurisdiction does not apply to your job as a magistrate",etc. And then it seems as if I am expected to unscrew my fire giant head and screw on my elven head for the duration of the interview for fear of not getting inducted.

Another thing that freaks me out on inteviews is when people dismiss your role.

For example: I was trapped in Veran as a young felar and got traumatized by magic from seeing the fezzard and the big ball of fleshy chaos. So that's why I hate magic. (simplified example of course)

Interviewer: That was all it took for you to be traumatized by magic?, If you got lost in the sewers then you will hate civilization forever and ever?.

What do you do in these two interviewing instances?. Last it happened I just threw my arms up, deleted the char and threw the role in the garbage. I really didn't see any other choice.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicAristole Fire giant / your role doesn't make sense. Dur... [View all] , Jaegendar, Mon 02-Oct-17 03:15 PM
Reply RE: Aristole Fire giant / your role doesn't make sense...., Rahsael, 04-Oct-17 11:11 PM, #11
Reply RE: Aristole Fire giant / your role doesn't make sense...., Saagkri, 04-Oct-17 08:05 PM, #8
Reply Reminds me how I once inducted into Tribunal, Murphy, 02-Oct-17 08:56 PM, #5
Reply "By accident" And you thought he was the dummy. n/t, Saagkri, 04-Oct-17 08:07 PM, #9
Reply Did you get Liffy'd?, SPN, 04-Oct-17 08:33 PM, #10
     Reply There were two, Kstatida, 05-Oct-17 10:41 AM, #13
Reply RE: Aristole Fire giant / your role doesn't make sense...., Jarmel, 02-Oct-17 06:30 PM, #4
Reply RE: Aristole Fire giant / your role doesn't make sense...., Kstatida, 03-Oct-17 03:37 AM, #6
Reply I never break roles, Kstatida, 02-Oct-17 04:44 PM, #2
Reply Like with Kaer, who was a pyromaniac, Kstatida, 02-Oct-17 04:46 PM, #3
Reply How could I not induct Kaer?, Homard, 04-Oct-17 03:49 PM, #7
Reply Zhen yen rejected my Ranger Scion pledge., Onewingedangel, 05-Oct-17 09:53 AM, #12
Reply Orcs get auto-inducted to Clan Grinning Skull, Tac, 02-Oct-17 03:41 PM, #1
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #69059 Previous topic | Next topic