Show all folders

Phelzhis (Anonymous)Sat 09-Sep-17 02:38 PM
Charter member
#68841, "Why is the battlefield thread locked?"
Edited on Sat 09-Sep-17 02:43 PM

I'll put here what I intended there.

For Lhydia (who I now gather is Jalim?):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKjxFJfcrcA

Please apply that to every one of your posts about me, anywhere, at any time, as you literally get every single thing wrong. Which is, I guess, kind of impressive? Full 100% wrongness is not easy, but you do it. I guess congratulations for that?

Rahsael, religion stuff was top shelf. Fantastic. Recommend everyone to give it a try. And don't get disheartened if it takes a lot. The man puts in a ridiculous amount of effort into making it a great experience for you. He swore me to secrecy on virtually everything so I can't give any details, but it's all great and role played to perfection.

Battle stuff, not so much. And I don't know how much of this is you and just the imm staff generally so to any it applies, you really made some big mistakes. You come down and now say that villagers can't even fight their cabal enemies, and people get in trouble for fighting the empire or scarabs or anyone else who is currently warring with the village. But people go days and sometimes weeks without seeing a mage in their range. It's a cabal totally dedicated to fighting, and people join it for action as well as rp, and now you are saying you can't even engage in the pk half? Why would anyone who wants to have real pk opportunities join the cabal? Of course people should prioritize mages, but saying when there aren't any, or when the others are around and they are enemy cabals, you can't fight them? That is really counterproductive.

Also, and I'm pretty sure this really was you, Rahsael, on several occasions you say I don't have faith in you. Yeah, because every time it goes and I shouldn't have faith in you, just like the last time. A lot of setting up to fail in that regard. But like I said that was all about the cabal stuff.

Loved everyone in the village. And to clarify, with only Girrst (who has now outed himself as Jalim) as the single exception, I inducted every single applicant who finished an interview. The only ones (and there were only two) who didn't get inducted, were the ones who just up and walked away in the middle. That's on them. All the others got the exact same questions, all the others simply finished a 20 minute talk, and then got the full tour of the village. You're applying to a cabal you plan to spend your entire life in, but you can't take a little time to get interviewed? That's on you. It's your characters most important decision, and you can't just go through a talk? For rl 20 mins, when you plan to spend hundreds of hours with the char? That's on you. Every single applicant who simply answered the questions, even if they never answered in a way that was "perfect", got in. Every one. And once in, everyone was pretty happy. Ask Shaapa if you don't believe me.

Oh, and religion stuff had little to do with it. People just had to roleplay for 20 minutes. If you can't roleplay in a cabal interview for 20 minutes, too bad for you. I wanted as big a cabal as possible, and like I said, every one who applied got in except Girsst, and the two who just walked away.

Oh, about Girsst, he had 3 chances. You just kept making it worse. And Jormyr and I talked about it and he agreed by the way. Oh, and I have the log. Assassins can hide in eregion. I was with you guys for almost 50 ticks. I stood in the room and watched the ranger cast armor. I have the log. You can say all you want, I stood and watched and logged it. You got caught. Pretending here in a real life board about a game is a little pathetic. And one other thing. People had to get 1 rec, not 2. Ask any other villager. You keep just lying about ####. It's sad.

Been playing here about 2 years now (Shravthar was first) and there's a lot good but there's a lot bad. There's a lot of toxicity and people (Lhydia being a perfect example) who just make #### up and who decide they want to troll and create problems rather than live with actual facts, realize that what they are claiming are facts are opinions (and poorly sourced opinions), and things like that. People just start labeling people griefers for absolutely no reason other than that they just don't do what they want them to do.

And maybe even more unfortunately there's some of that with the imms too.

Anyway, not sure if I'll play again, a lot of this stuff makes it more a chore than a good time.

If some imm wants to put this on the battlefield, that's fine.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicWhy is the battlefield thread locked? [View all] , Phelzhis (Anonymous), Sat 09-Sep-17 02:38 PM
Reply RE: Why is the battlefield thread locked?, Phelzhis (Anonymous), 10-Sep-17 11:23 AM, #12
Reply Side notes, TJHuron, 09-Sep-17 07:00 PM, #7
Reply Calling your bluff., Lhydia, 09-Sep-17 02:56 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Calling your bluff., Phelzhis (Anonymous), 09-Sep-17 04:18 PM, #2
          Reply Yeah that was me., Lhydia, 09-Sep-17 04:50 PM, #3
               Reply RE: Yeah that was me., Phelzhis (Anonymous), 09-Sep-17 05:06 PM, #4
                    Reply Eh., Lhydia, 09-Sep-17 05:17 PM, #5
                    Reply RE: Eh., Phelzhis (Anonymous), 09-Sep-17 05:24 PM, #6
                         Reply RE: Eh., Jafel, 09-Sep-17 07:54 PM, #8
                              Reply Right. , Lhydia, 09-Sep-17 08:11 PM, #9
                    Reply Yep, same with Seltie., Seltie (Anonymous), 09-Sep-17 11:16 PM, #10
                         Reply Weird., Lhydia, 10-Sep-17 09:13 AM, #11
                              Reply RE: Weird., Seltie (Anonymous), 11-Sep-17 12:58 PM, #13
                                   Reply I was 3/4ths correct here., Lhydia, 11-Sep-17 01:51 PM, #14
                                        Reply RE: I was 3/4ths correct here., Seltie (Anonymous), 11-Sep-17 02:57 PM, #15
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #68841 Previous topic | Next topic