Subject: "Chromatic Fire (the supplication): A Humble Request" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #68784
Show all folders

Anarchist (Anonymous)Wed 23-Aug-17 05:50 PM
Charter member
#68784, "Chromatic Fire (the supplication): A Humble Request"

I've always loved me some chromatic fire. The chaos factor of it doing good/bad things to the caster as well as the receiver of it is a pretty cool concept that is unique to it.

As it stands right now, however, it is pretty unusable aside from just tossing a couple casts here and there on a mob for laughs, due to it having a 2-round lag on its use.

Some of what it does is already in the shaman arsenal, but for double the lag of a normal commune (and of course it being completely random AND the chance that it will backfire on you). This kind of crosses the line of "chaotic" into "chaotic stupid" if you're using this in PK.

Needless to say, this will never be a "power game" supp, but it would definitely be more fun if it was made into a 1-round supp so that you wouldn't be absolutely out of your mind to use it in PK fights and would feel a little bit better about tossing out one of these wild-cards in the midst of a fight.

I'm sure this is bottom-tier on the code list, but I figured it may be a quick, reasonable tweak, so thought I'd give it a shot.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicChromatic Fire (the supplication): A Humble Request [View all] , Anarchist (Anonymous), Wed 23-Aug-17 05:50 PM
Reply RE: Chromatic Fire (the supplication): A Humble Request, amazingdonnie, 23-Aug-17 06:42 PM, #2
Reply No. n/t, Lhydia, 23-Aug-17 06:35 PM, #1
     Reply RE: No. n/t, Anarchist (Anonymous), 23-Aug-17 07:28 PM, #3
          Reply You called a supplication chaotic stupid. , Lhydia, 23-Aug-17 07:59 PM, #4
          Reply RE: You called a supplication chaotic stupid. , Anarchist (Anonymous), 23-Aug-17 08:22 PM, #5
               Reply Moo. n/t, Lhydia, 23-Aug-17 08:33 PM, #6
          Reply Options, FlatEarthIsReal, 24-Aug-17 04:10 PM, #7
               Reply RE: Options, Anarchist (Anonymous), 24-Aug-17 04:33 PM, #8
                    Reply You just made 4 false statements. n/t, Lhydia, 24-Aug-17 07:27 PM, #9
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #68784 Previous topic | Next topic