Subject: "Increasing the auto-delete timer" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #68753
Show all folders

Khargqwzxdds (Anonymous)Mon 21-Aug-17 03:57 PM
Charter member
#68753, "Increasing the auto-delete timer"

I am a somewhat casual player nowadays after being here at the beginning. Maybe every other year I will roll up something semi-serious with an intent to get back to the game. But I’m also an adult with adult responsibilities, and sometimes those keep me from playing for a few weeks at a time. Having to continually start from scratch because I lost another character due to the auto-delete code makes me just lose interest and not want to start over again.

The 30 day timer for the auto-delete code made sense when there was 100 people online at a time. Do we really need to enforce it now with the size of the player base? I think it is fine to purge limited gear, and even auto-purge somebody from a cabal after 30 days, but it would be great if the character could remain so I have a reason to come back when I get the itch to play without having to invest 100 hours into something new.

The bar to entry is too high compared to every other game out there. I know that is what makes CF... CF, but we could make it easier for players to come back? Could we please, please, please increase this auto-delete timer to 6 months or even a year?

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicIncreasing the auto-delete timer [View all] , Khargqwzxdds (Anonymous), Mon 21-Aug-17 03:57 PM
Reply I support this, Kstatida, 22-Aug-17 05:58 AM, #1
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #68753 Previous topic | Next topic