Subject: "Last time I played a thief with wt and cs" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #68710
Show all folders

SaagkriTue 15-Aug-17 12:14 AM
Member since 17th Jun 2014
801 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#68729, "Last time I played a thief with wt and cs"

Was Ild I think. Rager defender.

Weapontrip could only be performed with a sword or mace in main wield (if you were dualing) I assume you could do it just fine with a long weapon. At one time you could lead with a weapontrip, then it was changed. Not sure what the status is on that.

Cheapshot will fire on wt. wt + cheap shot seemed better than a regular trip, but not by much.

Trip + cs was permalag if you got the cs every time and didn't enter any commands between trips. I seem to recall it not being perma lag once and I think I attributed that to scanning or something between trips. Not sure if the necro talking to his IMM at the time had anything to do with it, but I doubt it.

I also remember getting ***DEMOLISHES*** with cheap shot with spiked-toed boots, so get some of those.

I would never make a thief without cheapshot and if you're going to have that perfected, weapontrip didn't seem to much extra for those who forgot to quaff.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicThieves's cheapshot [View all] , vorian (NOT A thief), Fri 11-Aug-17 03:43 PM
Reply Last time I played a thief with wt and cs, Saagkri, 15-Aug-17 12:14 AM #8
Reply No because weapon trip is way less lag than trip. n/t, Lhydia, 11-Aug-17 04:48 PM, #1
     Reply re:, vorian, 11-Aug-17 06:02 PM, #2
          Reply Sure., Lhydia, 11-Aug-17 07:30 PM, #3
          Reply I thought that had been fixed for a bit there., Athioles, 13-Aug-17 04:03 AM, #6
          Reply AFAIA, Kstatida, 14-Aug-17 03:22 AM, #7
          Reply Successful weapontrip does trigger cheapshot, E4rth, 12-Aug-17 12:55 PM, #4
               Reply This sums it up perfectly., Athioles, 13-Aug-17 04:02 AM, #5
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #68710 Previous topic | Next topic