Subject: "RE: Prep Overhaul" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #68624
Show all folders

amazingdonnieSun 23-Jul-17 07:06 AM
Member since 19th Nov 2013
148 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#68630, "RE: Prep Overhaul"

I think alot of what you say is valid. I think preps as a whole are a huge barrier to new players being competitive and should be either limited more than they are / toned down in duration or potency.

I mean, take a shapeshifter for example. They have stoneskin and shield to make them competitive with say a warrior. But it kinda defeats the purpose when said warrior has stoneskin/aura/shield and who knows what else preps while fighting them.

It also makes the player who uses them reliant upon them and they become very timid in general in my experience without their preps. Preps in general should be much more obscure than they currently are.

Support classes would be more valuable in this case as well. I dunno, I just hate the prep grind and removing that or starkly limiting it seems like a better idea. Though it does open a can of worms about how an unpreped warrior can compete against a rbw in some instances..

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicPrep Overhaul [View all] , IAmStevers, Sat 22-Jul-17 06:29 PM
Reply RE: Prep Overhaul, Saagkri, 23-Jul-17 04:58 PM, #4
Reply RE: Prep Overhaul, Thaedan (Anonymous), 23-Jul-17 09:24 AM, #2
Reply RE: Prep Overhaul, IAmStevers, 23-Jul-17 12:17 PM, #3
Reply RE: Prep Overhaul, amazingdonnie, 23-Jul-17 07:06 AM #1
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #68624 Previous topic | Next topic