Subject: "RE: 41 levels below me. nt" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #68563
Show all folders

The-meFri 07-Jul-17 02:30 PM
Member since 14th Jun 2011
333 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#68566, "RE: 41 levels below me. nt"

Well I dont think I've tried to master scrolls for 15 years or so, but if it follows a similar pattern to anything else, and it seems like your gains are from mistakes, it might be worth while to master it at a lower level, when the scrolls are higher level than you, I'm not sure, but I think that should force more failures, and therefore more chances to get better at your mistakes. For your current situation, try with 100 level 51 scrolls and see how your results vary (if I am right it should yield positive returns at a higher rate then you are getting with your current method).

Probably if you can get berserk/golden platemail effect for the extra -10% you can force even more mistakes.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicPracticing scrolls [View all] , Illiterate Mage (Anonymous), Fri 07-Jul-17 01:08 PM
Reply Real secret to mastering magical device skills, jalbrin, 16-Aug-17 05:12 AM, #5
Reply RE: Practicing scrolls, The-me, 07-Jul-17 01:28 PM, #1
     Reply 41 levels below me. nt, Illiterate Mage (Anonymous), 07-Jul-17 02:25 PM, #2
          Reply RE: 41 levels below me. nt, The-me, 07-Jul-17 02:30 PM #3
               Reply RE: 41 levels below me. nt, mage, 16-Aug-17 12:52 AM, #4
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #68563 Previous topic | Next topic