Subject: "Cabals and Ignoring Alignment" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #6394
Show all folders

YuyuyaSat 13-Nov-04 08:59 PM
Member since 13th Nov 2004
17 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6394, "Cabals and Ignoring Alignment"

Over the years this comes up but as newer players join it seems to get lost, but in case it has actually changed, I thought I would ask here.

Are cabal members, because they are in the same cabal, allowed to completely ignore alignment? Is it alright for an elf or storm giant to help a duerg or fire giant regear? Meaning they go and fight mobs together and do things together that have little or nothing to do with the cabal goals?

I am not speaking of defense or raids, or even when there is fighting. I am speaking of spending what free time you have just traipsing about thera with your moral opposite.

I seem to remember this being discussed over and over and always the answer from the Imms being no, and a strenuous no, that alignment is not to be ignored and while opposites may help for cabal purposes, they are not to just be chummy at other times, otherwise they suffer the change to neutrality.

Has this changed?

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicCabals and Ignoring Alignment [View all] , Yuyuya, Sat 13-Nov-04 08:59 PM
Reply The answer is still no., Phaelim (Anonymous), 13-Nov-04 10:52 PM, #1
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #6394 Previous topic | Next topic