Subject: "Anecdotal answers inside. I don't number crunch much." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #62081
Show all folders

QuixoticSat 02-Jan-16 09:18 PM
Member since 09th Feb 2006
830 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#62115, "Anecdotal answers inside. I don't number crunch much."

Playing a storm giant vs human, elf, and two wood elf hunters, I'd go with the latter.

I tanked better with the smaller, more dextrous races. I don't know that the archery defense is skill or skill + dex based, but dodge is dex based and with a bow you cannot parry.

I can't speak to hitting with aimed shot; hunters were tweaked between my first hunter (storm giant) and my three subsequent hunters.

There is no difference in damage based upon size, but higher damroll (and strength boosts damroll) increased archery damage.

The duration of observe (and consequently the number of observations you can acquire) seems to be based on your intelligence, and maybe a comparison of your intelligence to your foe. I determined this by switching out int gear as I stalked someone. With only one or two stalks, I perceived no benefit.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicHunter Questions [View all] , Wannabe Hunter (Anonymous), Wed 30-Dec-15 03:31 PM
Reply Anecdotal answers inside. I don't number crunch much., Quixotic, 02-Jan-16 09:18 PM #7
Reply Didn't you watch Game of Thrones?nt, Artificial, 30-Dec-15 04:15 PM, #1
     Reply No. Not sure what a tv show has to do with my questions..., Wannabe Hunter (Anonymous), 31-Dec-15 12:03 PM, #2
          Reply RE: No. Not sure what a tv show has to do with my quest..., Artificial, 31-Dec-15 07:04 PM, #3
               Reply So basically I'm asking the wrong questions for this fo..., Wannabe Hunter (Anonymous), 01-Jan-16 06:39 PM, #4
                    Reply Lighten up, Francis., Athioles, 02-Jan-16 03:14 AM, #5
                    Reply I think people generally don't know, incognito, 02-Jan-16 11:12 AM, #6
                    Reply That was a pretty clear answer, DurNominator, 04-Jan-16 07:03 AM, #8
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #62081 Previous topic | Next topic