Subject: "We were actually talking about that earlier" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #58118
Show all folders

DestuviusSat 24-Jan-15 11:53 PM
Member since 08th Oct 2013
1012 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#58119, "We were actually talking about that earlier"

Short version: in the past when it was desired for Empire to be autopilot, it was decided it would be easier to have a safeguard against new players potentially ruining their characters from things like betrayer vuln.

When it was discussed earlier, a few new and interesting ideas came up that may or may not see the light of day. That all being said, this is certainly something that I am working to get remedied at least at some level.. It may never get to the point where players can give the oath to non-evil dudes again, but I do think it would be great if we had some option to allow for it. Especially since said non-evil dude who wants the oath will be asking for/accepting it willingly.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicWhy can't an Imperial offer the oath to a non-evil. [View all] , Tesline, Sat 24-Jan-15 11:10 PM
Reply RE: Why can't an Imperial offer the oath to a non-evil., Daevryn, 25-Jan-15 11:03 AM, #7
Reply We were actually talking about that earlier, Destuvius, 24-Jan-15 11:53 PM #1
     Reply Good to go then. , Tesline, 24-Jan-15 11:59 PM, #2
     Reply Two suggestions, incognito, 25-Jan-15 06:05 AM, #3
          Reply The fix im hoping for is even easier, Destuvius, 25-Jan-15 07:55 AM, #4
               Reply Wait, you mean they cannot?, Murphy, 25-Jan-15 08:27 AM, #5
                    Reply No idea when it changed, it was before I immed nt, Destuvius, 25-Jan-15 08:52 AM, #6
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #58118 Previous topic | Next topic