Subject: "Legacy Questions: Whirlwind of Steel / Fluid Deceptions" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #52069
Show all folders

NoobAgainFri 11-Oct-13 11:31 AM
Member since 01st Mar 2007
408 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#52069, "Legacy Questions: Whirlwind of Steel / Fluid Deceptions"

I have two independent legacy questions.

1/ Whirlwind of Steel. Assuming a human with 23 dex. In the context of PvE only. Is impale's -6 dex enough to make "good use" (obviously loosely defined) of the Whirlwind of Steel legacy? (I understand that ideal situation is 25 dex vs. 3 dex, but I still want to get a sense whether ~9 or so dex differential is sufficient. 9 because I assume mob's average baseline dex at 20 + -6 from impale = 14 mob vs. 23 human dexterity.) Would love Daev's thoughts on this.

2/ Fluid Deceptions.

a/ Am I correct that the auto-feint is int based?

b/ Am I correct that two-attack manual feint is simply skill based and is not keyed off any given stat? In particular, I'm curious whether a giant with 16/17 int can take good advantage of Fluid Deceptions in a defensive build by relying on manual feint...

Thank you very much in advance!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicLegacy Questions: Whirlwind of Steel / Fluid Deception... [View all] , NoobAgain, Fri 11-Oct-13 11:31 AM
Reply RE: Legacy Questions: Whirlwind of Steel / Fluid Decep..., Daevryn, 11-Oct-13 04:52 PM, #1
     Reply Thank you! + question, NoobAgain, 12-Oct-13 07:39 PM, #2
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #52069 Previous topic | Next topic