Subject: "Bug board reminder" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #51920
Show all folders

VilhazarogTue 01-Oct-13 08:35 PM
Member since 30th Aug 2012
192 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#51920, "Bug board reminder"

I'm just going to post a reminder here...

The bug board is there so we can go through the 370 posts there and cherry pick the horribly broken or easy to fix bugs and get them fixed.

If you think something is over powered, or badly designed, or whatever, that's not what the bug board is for, and in the future I'm just going to delete those so I can wade through the mountain of bug reports a little easier. It's also a crappy place to have a back in forth discussion, because this forum software sucks, and I have to put a check mark next to each of those posts and scroll all the way to the bottom and submit them and then edit them if they have sensitive info, etc.

So in short:
You post bug, we post fixed or not a bug.
Something that is clearly broken and reproducible will get looked at first.
If your bug doesn't get a response, it's probably because it's a hard one to fix, or it wasn't reproducible easily, or something of that sort, and it's been skipped for something easier for the time being, but someone will come back to it.

Overpowered, underpowered, I don't get what this skill does, this ability blows, etc all goes in this forum here, gameplay... I'm sure there's lots of those now that a bunch of new shaman abilities are in.

Thanks!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicBug board reminder [View all] , Vilhazarog, Tue 01-Oct-13 08:35 PM
Reply Too bad there isn't a crowd source way to deal with thi..., Torak, 01-Oct-13 09:19 PM, #1
     Reply Stealing the code would be a problem., Eskelian, 01-Oct-13 10:37 PM, #2
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #51920 Previous topic | Next topic