Subject: "Idea for a Useless Class" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #507
Show all folders

CaptainAverageWed 26-Mar-03 01:34 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
31 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#507, "Idea for a Useless Class"

You know, the humor of most Therans is quite lacking. I'd like to propose a useless class for both the humorists, the slack-offs, and the hardcore people who want a bigger challenge. I would like to see a Jester class. Someone whose skills in fighting are minimal, has dexterity as their prime statitistic and thus good dodging skills, and perhaps minor magic skills at higher ranks. It would be fun for the imms to make because they'd get to put in their own humorous things to make the class just fun. Perhaps they would also have a couple of skills that were random in effect, such as poking someone in the eyes to blind them, or just uselessly dancing around. To make it worth other characters putting up with a jester, there could be a bonus in experience and morale for traveling with one. This would also be a great compliment in entertainment for the bards. The bards are great storytellers and songwriters, but don't do much physical comedy. This would also give a reason to expand the Eternal Star, as it gets quite crowded at times. Anyway, thoughts, comments, criticisms are all welcome. I think it would be a fun idea to play with.

Captain Average

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicIdea for a Useless Class [View all] , CaptainAverage, Wed 26-Mar-03 01:34 AM
Reply RE: Idea for a Useless Class, shokai, 30-Mar-03 01:47 PM, #2
Reply RE: Idea for a Useless Class, Valguarnera, 30-Mar-03 01:55 PM, #3
Reply I'd like to second this? N/t, LordElder, 30-Mar-03 06:50 AM, #1
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #507 Previous topic | Next topic