Subject: "I think you're nuts about nightgaunts being scary" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #47975
Show all folders

ArtificialSun 09-Dec-12 01:14 PM
Member since 22nd Apr 2008
1180 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#48018, "I think you're nuts about nightgaunts being scary"

When I was heading to the "mostly terrible" spots I used for gaunting, I'd look at my pk list and see a few things:

1: Lots of warriors. You're never getting a warrior with a gaunt. Maybe one on the bottom of your range that is an elf or something.

2: Rager of any kind. Not happening if you didn't weaken them first and caught them outside eastern road (yeah right). Maybe a thief.

3: Anyone with friends. This means most fortress hugging their 5 friends.

I am probably missing some things since its been awhile, but basically I would look for bards, shapeshifters not in form (by checking via sight of the damned and draining my mana), thieves if I could see them, low range assassins, and invokers if I don't think they're wanded up.

However, the super scary spot can easily be worded from, or if you're like most of the people I gaunted successfully, you flee down on the first try and give me an aneurysm. The other spot is of course the sands of sorrow, which is just as much a bitch for me to navigate as you.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicConjurer Edges [View all] , Quixotic, Sat 08-Dec-12 09:50 AM
Reply RE: Conjurer Edges, Isildur, 08-Dec-12 10:08 AM, #1
     Reply It isn't as easy as it looks. , Lhydia, 08-Dec-12 11:14 AM, #2
     Reply RE: Conjurer Edges, Daevryn, 09-Dec-12 10:35 AM, #3
     Reply RE: Conjurer Edges, Isildur, 09-Dec-12 03:56 PM, #5
          Reply RE: Conjurer Edges, Daevryn, 09-Dec-12 04:32 PM, #7
     Reply I think you're nuts about nightgaunts being scary, Artificial, 09-Dec-12 01:14 PM #4
          Reply RE: I think you're nuts about nightgaunts being scary, Recent-victim2 (Anonymous), 09-Dec-12 04:28 PM, #6
          Reply You're thinking inside the box., TMNS, 09-Dec-12 05:30 PM, #8
               Reply RE: You're thinking inside the box., Isildur, 09-Dec-12 06:16 PM, #9
               Reply The overwhelming majority of spots, Artificial, 09-Dec-12 06:53 PM, #10
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #47975 Previous topic | Next topic