Subject: "Thank you for the quick response" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #4440
Show all folders

ZanyaThu 29-Apr-04 04:24 PM
Member since 22nd Feb 2004
27 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4443, "Thank you for the quick response"

I did not know the higher-ranking types lost so much, so thank you for clarifying that for me. That certainly seems far more reasonable than what I was informed (misinformed).

However, saying that I can just leave the city to defeat them, while a true statement, is not really an answer. I was wondering why the tribunals guards worked that way, in accordance to game balance. I wasn't questioning why someone would choose to fight them in the city in the first place. Having charmies is always an enormous assett, especially ones who can rescue. I was wondering why you think it is alright that there is no timer on the skill, I suppose, since you already stated that you disagree that there should be one. Sorry to be a pain, just wanted to know.

Zanya

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicQuestions about Tribunal [View all] , Zanya, Thu 29-Apr-04 03:00 PM
Reply RE: Questions about Tribunal, Zulghinlour, 29-Apr-04 03:51 PM, #2
Reply Thank you for the quick response, Zanya, 29-Apr-04 04:24 PM #3
Reply Turns out Guardcall DOES have a reuse timer (n/t), Zulghinlour, 29-Apr-04 07:58 PM, #8
Reply RE: Questions about Tribunal, (NOT Graatch), 29-Apr-04 04:57 PM, #4
     Reply good thoughts, bad basis, incognito, 29-Apr-04 05:59 PM, #6
     Reply RE: Questions about Tribunal, Zulghinlour, 29-Apr-04 07:52 PM, #7
Reply I'm no immortal, but I do know this...., Wilhath, 29-Apr-04 03:24 PM, #1
     Reply RE: I'm no immortal, but I do know this...., ORB, 29-Apr-04 05:11 PM, #5
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #4440 Previous topic | Next topic