Subject: "Our TopMudSites advertisement" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #43565
Show all folders

ArtificialSun 19-Feb-12 03:49 PM
Member since 22nd Apr 2008
1180 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#43565, "Our TopMudSites advertisement"

I really think that our advertisement should mention that there is absolutely no pay for perks, since its one of the things that I looked for when I was first looking for a new mud after my old one died (Darkness Falls: The Crusade). I actually took for granted that DFC didn't have a pay for perks and did not expect it when I was looking at other muds. Took me a really long time to sift through the others to find one that wasn't wallet-based. I think if its obvious in the advertisement it would be much more attractive to the people we want.

Current: Adventure, politics and war await you in this life of swords, sorcery, deception, and honor. With 16 diverse, balanced classes, 200+ unique areas, deep RP, limited items, and xp-based PK, we've expanded, adapted, and improved for 15+ years. 100% free

So it looks like a 250 character limit. Therefore, if I may propose...

Adventure, politics and war await you in this life of swords and sorcery. With 16 diverse, balanced classes, 200+ unique areas, deep RP, limited items, and xp-based PK, we've expanded and improved for 15+ years. 100% free with no paying for benefits.

Feel free to change it or talk about it.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #43565 Previous topic | Next topic