Subject: "Nep: Serpent Strike and metal type" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #39899
Show all folders

BaronMySoul (inactive user)Mon 29-Aug-11 09:03 AM
Charter member
#39899, "Nep: Serpent Strike and metal type"

I went back a good ways in the search to try to find an answer to this, but didn't find anything useful...

Question: While elemental damage does not carry-over to serpent strike damage (i.e. serpent strike does not incorporate flaming bite, drowning, etc), does metal vuln? If I'm wielding an iron sword, will I be doing iron vuln damage to an elf with serpent strike?

Also, by the way, just discovered something to thank you for while I was searching.

http://forums.carrionfields.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=6&topic_id=11397&mesg_id=11397&page=>Ranger suggestion

Didn't realize that I had several ideas make it into the ranger revamp for hunters. Thanks.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicNep: Serpent Strike and metal type [View all] , BaronMySoul (inactive user), Mon 29-Aug-11 09:03 AM
Reply RE: Nep: Serpent Strike and metal type, Zulghinlour, 12-Sep-11 01:36 PM, #2
Reply I missed this earlier. Thanks a bunch, Zulg, BaronMySoul (Anonymous), 14-Sep-11 07:17 AM, #3
Reply As far as I can tell, Serpent Strike never hits any vul..., Vortex Magus, 31-Aug-11 05:11 AM, #1
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #39899 Previous topic | Next topic