Subject: "An Announcement:" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #3885
Show all folders

HammerSongMon 16-Feb-04 01:42 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
679 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3885, "An Announcement:"

Let me first apologize to the immortal staff and the CF public about my long absence from the game. Real life managed to hit me square in the chin and I've still been attempting to recover from it for some time.

My announcement may or may not rectify this, however I felt it important to share my joy with a community I've cared about for quite a few years.

Thror HammerSong is now a Daddy!!

Cruz Daniel Ramos: was born Feb 7, at 1:17 PM. The loincloth wearing baby was 7lb 10oz and 22 inches long (including cone-head). Mrs. Song is recovering well. Thirty-six hours of labor and a C-section was quite demanding, yet she proved again that she can tolerate more pain than her bloodthirsting husband.

The last week has been somewhat brutal. We both are becoming accustomed to life as parents. Aside from this, I will be starting a new job in March. This should alleviate the burden of responsibilities that have kept me from participating in the development of CF. My only request is that everyone bear with me over the next few weeks of fatherhood as well as with the transition to my new job.

Since this is the Gameplay Board my question is: What regurgitates like an orc, has skin like an elf, is funk-nasty like a dwarf, belches like a giant and slightly smaller than a Svirf?

I hope everyone is doing well and look forward to returning soon.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicAn Announcement: [View all] , HammerSong, Mon 16-Feb-04 01:42 PM
Reply doesn't anyone know the answer?, fleshofchaos, 20-Feb-04 09:29 PM, #6
Reply His newborn? :P n/t, Catastrophic, 20-Feb-04 10:26 PM, #7
Reply Became a dad on the 31st Jan meself, Vecna, 18-Feb-04 10:12 AM, #5
Reply Are you going to tat him? -nt, jaynus, 17-Feb-04 11:07 PM, #4
Reply 'Grats Chief, may the forge be with you. n/t, Evil Genius (Anonymous), 17-Feb-04 09:14 PM, #3
Reply You thought, Narissa, 17-Feb-04 12:46 AM, #2
Reply Congratulations! n/t, Catastrophic, 16-Feb-04 02:57 PM, #1
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #3885 Previous topic | Next topic