Subject: "shifters" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #3700
Show all folders

LarshalvFri 30-Jan-04 10:27 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
96 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3700, "shifters"

A thought I had about the shifters.

Now as most shifters have experienced its a pain at times to gain a title in their form. Now having a group with you and lets say you are taking the blows you usually dont have anyone else able to do the same. Now this is really really painfull at times.

Now Id love to see the shifters get more partial forms. given after their shapefocuses.

for instance if you have your major defense I would like to see them gain one or two of the abilities that a major defense form would have
Though only in their human form. For instance a greater armadillo shell(resisting). Scales of the serpent(regenerating), or speed of the mongoose(dodge)

now the same would apply for the minor form though there you would get only one partial shift.

The partial shifts would also be random as the forms are. And would in my eyes give shifters some more adaptability.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #3700 Previous topic | Next topic