Subject: "idea: gkick" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #3389
Show all folders

IsildurMon 05-Jan-04 01:00 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
5969 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3389, "idea: gkick"

Syntax:

gkick {item}

-or-

gkick

Non-targetted version kicks first item on ground.

Gkick, or "ground" kick, allows a character to kick an item on the ground in a random direction during combat. If the kick is successful, the item remains on the ground and is unharmed but is moved to an adjacent room. Items can be kicked regardless of the item's material. (i.e. elves can gkick iron, drow can gkick mithril). A character cannot gkick while blind.

Basically, it akes disarm and disarming skills slightly more useful for elves and drow, but still not as useful as if they could actually handle iron and mithril. When they disarm an opponent the opponent has to actually pick up his weapon in a timely manner or risk it being gkicked to an adjacent room. This compared to the current situation, where they know the elf/drow can neither pick up nor sacrifice their weapon.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topicidea: gkick [View all] , Isildur, Mon 05-Jan-04 01:00 AM
Reply I think this is a great idea but.., Phaistus, 05-Jan-04 02:30 AM, #1
     Reply RE: I think this is a great idea but.., Isildur, 05-Jan-04 09:47 AM, #2
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #3389 Previous topic | Next topic