Subject: "RE: Healer in the shrine of the Village" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #3327
Show all folders

Graatch (inactive user)Tue 23-Dec-03 12:05 PM
Charter member
#3328, "RE: Healer in the shrine of the Village"

That's a great idea, and one that seems so simple it's a wonder nobody has thought of it before.

However, keep in mind that healers do things that defenders do not, most notably uncurse. All those cursed items that villagers regularly obtain - even things like keys from the maus, let alone the various equ items - would no longer be uncursed. You'd have to somehow get a defender to learn that ability.

It's possible, mind you. There was a paladin villager, and paladins have the remove curse supplication. If you made that paladin a defender and allowed him to use that supplication, then you're ok.

But otherwise I think the benefit of having a cabal defender that can bandage you (i.e. a 150 hp heal) every other tick is not worth losing the only place in the game most villagers can get things uncursed. (I say most because those villagers who worship imms that have shrines, and in whose shrines there are healers, can get things uncursed there.)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicHealer in the shrine of the Village [View all] , Abthalok, Tue 23-Dec-03 09:15 AM
Reply What would PC defenders do?, Valguarnera, 23-Dec-03 01:41 PM, #2
Reply You rock! Power to the People! nt, Odelius, 28-Dec-03 02:29 AM, #3
Reply Well:, Little Timmy (Anonymous), 28-Dec-03 11:19 AM, #4
Reply how about doing *something* for the ragers, atleast..., Marcus_, 28-Dec-03 01:09 PM, #5
     Reply How about just doing away with them entirely?, Vladamir, 29-Dec-03 10:09 PM, #6
     Reply How about another inquisition? That would be fun. nt, Nivek1, 30-Dec-03 12:14 AM, #7
Reply RE: Healer in the shrine of the Village, (NOT Graatch), 23-Dec-03 12:05 PM #1
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #3327 Previous topic | Next topic