Subject: "Needing some empowerment help" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #32598
Show all folders

HabbsWed 12-May-10 11:12 AM
Member since 06th Mar 2008
198 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#32598, "Needing some empowerment help"

I am trying to salvage an empowerment character that I have going, but can't meet up with my patron imm for over a month now. I've prayed at the shrine a lot in that span, e-mailed, posted in the forum here, and specifically made sure to drop everything at home at times to be online at wizlist posted times for them, but am not sure what else I can/should do.

One question I have - When I e-mail one of the immortals, how would and response be recieved? Is it sent to the e-mail I have listed in my profile? Or is there some sort of an internal e-mail system that I would have here as well? I have checked my e-mail constantly, and keep looking in the inbox I have here, but I had thought that was just for PMs.

I know real life happens for imms as well, so I am completely understanding of the imm I am missing, but I would really like to find a way to maintain a relationship with an imm that I am trying to follow. This isn't for an initial empowerment...yes, I am in need of secondary empowerment, but it isn't even about that, it is more about trying to make sure that as an empowerment follower I don't go from hour #20 to hour #300 without having any immteraction, so that as a hero I'm not looked at as having gotten that first empowerment and then ignoring the shrine and religion forever until I show up with my hand out looking for things like tattoos, virtues, hero empowerment, etc.

I've read the empowerment helps, but the last thing it says to do is e-mail the (god)@carrionfields.com...I'm not sure what to do after that.

I really want this character to keep moving, but not sure what else I need to be doing to help continue to the process of empowerment, or if there are things that I am doing that are reasons for why I'm not seeing more empowerment or interaction.

Thanks for any help.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #32598 Previous topic | Next topic