Subject: "RE: this might work better on the bug board" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #3088
Show all folders

Pendragon_SurtrTue 25-Nov-03 04:55 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
193 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3090, "RE: this might work better on the bug board"

>If you think it is a problem, I would take it to the bug board as that sounds more like a bug.

I don't think it is a "bug" per se, since it has always been like this and people have complained about it before. The difference is, usually it is the necro complaining about paladins summoning and killing their charmies. This is the first time I have thought about how this could be abused by the necromancer.

>But that sounds like a nice thing to do for someone, and I just don't see necromancers being... nice.

Nice? Hm, necro cleans out the warriors pk range and gets all of the nice mage type gear, seems self serving to me.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicAbuse of Necro charmies? [View all] , Pendragon_Surtr, Tue 25-Nov-03 12:26 PM
Reply Any Immortals opinions? N/T, Pendragon_Surtr, 27-Nov-03 08:09 PM, #6
Reply By Design, Mayaletha, 25-Nov-03 09:36 PM, #4
Reply has it come up in this context?, incognito, 26-Nov-03 07:31 AM, #5
Reply this might work better on the bug board, fleshofchaos, 25-Nov-03 03:57 PM, #1
     Reply RE: this might work better on the bug board, Pendragon_Surtr, 25-Nov-03 04:55 PM #2
          Reply RE: this might work better on the bug board, fleshofchaos, 25-Nov-03 09:22 PM, #3
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #3088 Previous topic | Next topic