Subject: "RE: Questions about Beastmaster Skills" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #29916
Show all folders

Daurwyn2 (Guest)Tue 12-Jan-10 03:54 AM

#29928, "RE: Questions about Beastmaster Skills"

Tame: Can't say, since when I had it is was still nice. As beastmaster too, you can tame some pretty handy mobs. For example, I used to tame one that tripped people.

Serpent kinship and wolf kinship are completely different skills to bear kinship.

Serpent kinship is an in combat skill (or spell, if I remember correctly), where snakes slither out from around you and bite the guy. It can have lots of nice effects, from poison to freezing someone's muscles.

Wolf kinship does a lot of damage if called in combat and chases people down. To be honest, bear kinship was probably the weakest of the 3 by far, since bears aren't great and you take pretty big damage when they get killed (which happens pretty quickly).

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicQuestions about Beastmaster Skills [View all] , YoungRanger (Guest), Mon 11-Jan-10 08:21 PM
Reply RE: Questions about Beastmaster Skills, Daurwyn2 (Guest), 12-Jan-10 03:54 AM #3
Reply RE: Questions about Beastmaster Skills, Many Rangers (Guest), 11-Jan-10 10:13 PM, #2
Reply RE: Questions about Beastmaster Skills, Asyguest (Guest), 11-Jan-10 08:26 PM, #1
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #29916 Previous topic | Next topic