Subject: "Waza Questions for Daevryn" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #28983
Show all folders

Assassin (Guest)Sat 05-Dec-09 10:36 AM

#28983, "Waza Questions for Daevryn"

After reading the help files on the Waza edges I'm still not sure what they do. Maybe these questions are too detailed, but I'll gladly accept any insight you can give. Even if just a little.

Atemi Waza, "bonus to punching and unarmed techniques". Does that just mean a bonus to hand-to-hand and unarmed defense, or does it cover stuff like tiger claw and backfist?

Keri Waza, "have specialized their kicking techniques". Just more damage, or would your kicks miss less often too? Missing less often seems a lot more useful, that's why I ask.

Nage Waza, "specialized their throwing and ground control techniques". More damage or would throw and ground control miss less often? Would this also help you "complete" more owazas all the way through to the ground control part?

Ukemi, "specialized their agility and dodging, even gaining an acrobatic-like skill when fighting multiple enemies". Does this make you dodge better all the time, or is the "multiple enemies" part the only benefit?

Kyoshu-Jitsu, "specialized their crippling techniques". Just more damage or will kotegaeshi and kansetsuwaza miss less often? Does this edge make you any more likely to get the "big" kot or kans? Does it stack with the "Kot/Kans Adept" edges?

Nin Dogu, "specialized their techniques in stealth and trickery". Does this edge by any chance remove the penalty to vanish when you're fighting someone? Does it make blindness dust more often to land, or just extend the duration once it lands?

Thanks in advance, by the way.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicWaza Questions for Daevryn [View all] , Assassin (Guest), Sat 05-Dec-09 10:36 AM
Reply Keri Waza, kolb, 05-Dec-09 01:17 PM, #2
Reply RE: Waza Questions for Daevryn, Daevryn, 05-Dec-09 12:12 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Waza Questions for Daevryn, Assassin (Guest), 05-Dec-09 02:55 PM, #3
     Reply RE: Waza Questions for Daevryn, Grobbak, 06-Dec-09 09:23 AM, #4
          Reply I was too. But people attempted to gank me a lot. :P, Zephon-lazy (Guest), 06-Dec-09 11:31 AM, #5
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #28983 Previous topic | Next topic