Subject: "So I was perusing some pbfs and got to thinking" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #28302
Show all folders

laxmanMon 03-Aug-09 10:17 PM
Member since 18th Aug 2003
1867 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#28302, "So I was perusing some pbfs and got to thinking"

We have a gank 0 meter code and all and I was wondering if we might expand this a little bit. As it currently stands you seem to be tracking how many people are fighting an individual when they die wouldn't it be cool to see the reverse of that, that is when you get a kill how many people are you doing it vs.

so say bubaDee kills a person one on one their kill-tasticness would be a 1, if they kill a person while fighting 2 their kill-tasticness would be a 2. I mean you can just pull the data you would record if they died in the instance and reverse it can't you?

would be interesting to see who is landing kills vs groups and who is just picking off one v one. if you want to get more into it you can have both recorded (the ganked stat of the victim and the killtasticness of the killer) so pbfs might get a bit longer but you could see something like

Bob kills jerry 2 vs 3, bob 20%(kb), larry 80% <vs> jerry, moe, peter

It seems like you already have the infrastructure in place to make this work and it would yield interesting results, I would leave the percents out of the victor list of people fighting against since well they didn't die neccesarily.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #28302 Previous topic | Next topic