Subject: "RE: If you are going to trash Isildur" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #27304
Show all folders

GrudanMon 26-Oct-09 02:06 PM
Member since 21st Sep 2007
57 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#27310, "RE: If you are going to trash Isildur"
Edited on Mon 26-Oct-09 02:07 PM

Yup, I typed fast and mispelled (or is it mispelt?) a word or two.

You got me, well done. Here's a cookie.

I fail to see where I trashed Isildur. I even started it off saying he meant well. I meant no disrespect. Perhaps you're a wee bit overprotective of someone who's perfectly capable and doesn't need it?

If you'd like to debate the game, I'm up for that though.

In my opinion having a number of basically 'elite' people who have an agreement that 'I won't touch your gear and you don't touch mine' leads to a sort of game where more people end up discouraged trying to fight the same juggernaut pc's over and over who, even though they die , pop up Team Fortress 2 fashion at full health and ammo 15 minutes later when they unghost who then charge out and do it all over again with no fear and no real disadvantage since they don't lose much.

I have watched awesome geared people turn into whining babies because they came back to their corpse after laying waste to 3-4 people before they were cut down and finding 2 pieces of gear missing. Then I watched people delete because they complained "I never had a chance against that awesomely geared person, they could kill me in 2 rounds with that gear." That's not keeping people playing. That's the opposite in fact.

Just my opinion.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicDid something change with Applicants? [View all] , Funnyone, Mon 26-Oct-09 10:27 AM
Reply Sounds like you want to say the applicant was using det..., Java, 26-Oct-09 12:29 PM, #4
Reply RE: Did something change with Applicants?, Isildur, 26-Oct-09 10:35 AM, #1
     Reply RE: Did something change with Applicants?, Funnyone, 26-Oct-09 11:34 AM, #2
          Reply To ask the obvious question..., Grudan, 26-Oct-09 12:17 PM, #3
          Reply If you are going to trash Isildur, Quixotic, 26-Oct-09 01:48 PM, #5
               Reply RE: If you are going to trash Isildur, Grudan, 26-Oct-09 02:07 PM #6
                    Reply Game on!, Quixotic, 26-Oct-09 03:12 PM, #7
                         Reply RE: Game on!, Grudan, 26-Oct-09 03:53 PM, #8
          Reply RE: Did something change with Applicants?, Vythigor, 26-Oct-09 04:20 PM, #9
          Reply RE: Did something change with Applicants?, Daevryn, 26-Oct-09 06:37 PM, #10
          Reply Hey, Know it all, look it up and tell me I fully looted..., Funnyone, 29-Oct-09 02:31 PM, #12
               Reply RE: Hey, Know it all, look it up and tell me I fully lo..., Daevryn, 29-Oct-09 02:35 PM, #13
          Reply RE: Did something change with Applicants?, Isildur, 26-Oct-09 09:53 PM, #11
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #27304 Previous topic | Next topic