Subject: "Bashing Nuances" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #25653
Show all folders

WarMageTue 14-Jul-09 08:52 AM
Member since 03rd Oct 2007
93 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#25653, "Bashing Nuances"

Hey,

So I have played a few warriors recently, after a long line of no name thieves, and really am curious as to how this particular skill really works. I've noticed that despite my knowledge of in game mechanics and combat I can't get this skill to really aid me when I am fighting.

Whether I am playing a high dex/low weight or a low dex/large size char, it seems to me that NPC's are ten times easier to bash then a player. Is there something that I am missing here?

I have heard that you are supposed to have a crap load of weight on you to make it more effective but won't that effect dodging capability? Also, wouldn't a lot of weight and low dexterity make it much harder for you to really get a bead on and bash a foe since you would be moving so slow under those conditions? ( IE Carrying around a sack of rafts or something like I have seen people do.)

Any help or inside info or even clarification would be appreciated since, from what I can tell, bash is one of the bread and butter skills of the warrior class.

News flash, everybody on this ####ing MUD wants to be Rambo. We should have called it RamboMUD. ~Daevryn~

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicBashing Nuances [View all] , WarMage, Tue 14-Jul-09 08:52 AM
Reply RE: Bashing Nuances, Daevryn, 14-Jul-09 09:00 AM, #1
     Reply RE: Bashing Nuances, WarMage, 14-Jul-09 09:13 AM, #2
     Reply RE: Bashing Nuances, Isildur, 14-Jul-09 10:52 AM, #3
          Reply RE: Bashing Nuances, Daevryn, 14-Jul-09 12:12 PM, #4
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #25653 Previous topic | Next topic