Subject: "2 things on Dark Elf shifters" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #24852
Show all folders

Not An ImmSun 24-May-09 07:59 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
141 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#24852, "2 things on Dark Elf shifters"

I like how there is a something interesting in store for Dark Elf shifters now with the new forms, whoever came up with the form ideas is brilliant. I have two minor quips though...

Firstly, is there a reason they can't use faerie fire while in form as their inherent? The message one gets now is they can't form the words necessary for magic, but I thought this was an inherent ability and not a spell?

Secondly, why do Dark Elf shifters have to choose between either going Cavefisher or Hook Horror? Would the two forms combined make them too powerful if somebody wanted to have both for RP purposes?

I am enjoying the newness factor of Dark-Elf shifters getting new toys, but really can't ever see myself playing a second one just to try the missing form I couldn't choose the first time around.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic2 things on Dark Elf shifters [View all] , Not An Imm, Sun 24-May-09 07:59 PM
Reply RE: 2 things on Dark Elf shifters, Daevryn, 24-May-09 08:32 PM, #1
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #24852 Previous topic | Next topic