Subject: "An idea brought to you by the collective playerbase." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #229
Show all folders

JhyrbianThu 21-Mar-02 02:11 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
917 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#229, "An idea brought to you by the collective playerbase."

Sitting on mirc tonight, talking heavily about our interest in the great game that is CF, it was rather unanymous that we all enjoyed the new direction to realism that CF has taken on. So this brought us to things we the players would like to see, and we came up with this.

Masturbation, a way to help your morale go up, maybe make it once a day? Some chars can do it more often? Lowers movement points by half? So if you're in a real bind you can whip out the o'le johnson and pump yourself up. I think this would be a great addition, and not only me, several players that i have talked to also believe this would be a phenomenal RP tool. If Zulg or Sebeok could set aside the bit of time it would take to code this simply utility we think that the mud would be that much of a better place to come and delve into a true fantasy experience.

God bless.
Yours truly.
Jhyrb.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #229 Previous topic | Next topic