Subject: "I have played two binder thieves thus far and I have to agree." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #2222
Show all folders

PhaistusFri 12-Sep-03 05:09 PM
Member since 27th Aug 2003
186 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2230, "I have played two binder thieves thus far and I have to agree."

Unless you mix your path, EVERY single skill is based upon a successful blackjack or the person being asleep. And while I do think that they are potentially the most deadly thief path I must agree that they are one trick ponies. If you fail to jack them then the best you can do is trip them if you have only studied under the binder path. I too thought about lassos/bolos all the damn time while I was playing my binders and I feel that you should get a skill really high up there that allows you to throw ropes in a way to allow you to bind hands and legs in combat. Of course this skill would be based upon your throwing ability as well as your ability in both bind hands and legs, and even then a great chance of failure. I think binding is my favorite thief class but yes, a failed jack means running away to try again another day.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicBinder Thieves - Boring one trick ponies? [View all] , GinGa, Fri 12-Sep-03 09:41 AM
Reply I have played two binder thieves thus far and I have to..., Phaistus, 12-Sep-03 05:09 PM #2
Reply RE: Binder Thieves - Boring one trick ponies?, ORB, 12-Sep-03 04:46 PM, #1
     Reply Except, I went to lvl 33..., GinGa, 12-Sep-03 11:58 PM, #3
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #2222 Previous topic | Next topic