Subject: "Curious Roles" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #21918
Show all folders

NoldrukThu 31-Jul-08 08:41 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
51 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#21918, "Curious Roles"

I was thinking about this earlier, and was wondering how often, if ever, you see those cliche roles?

Do you still see the 'Mages killed my parents/Villagers killed my parents/Tribunals/Outlanders/etc' roles?

How about the person who is a god/demon/devil/cculgra trapped in a mortal body?

How about the great military leaders/generals who leave their village only to arrive in Galadon as a fresh Recruit?

Or the sickly necro with a deadly disease who only became a necro to learn how to avoid his own death?

How about the mage who was a brilliant researcher/unlocked some great secret/has nightly dreams about some strange new exciting quest form yet again, arrives in Galadon as a Scribe?

I know they were rampant before there was a role command when people would usually come up with their background during their cabal interview (and maybe even a bit after).. is it still this way today?

How many times do you guys slap your forehead reading people's roles?

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicCurious Roles [View all] , Noldruk, Thu 31-Jul-08 08:41 PM
Reply RE: Curious Roles, Lyristeon, 02-Aug-08 11:57 PM, #3
Reply RE: Curious Roles, Twist, 01-Aug-08 07:31 PM, #1
     Reply Please don't remind me of this point., TheLastMohican, 02-Aug-08 03:23 PM, #2
     Reply Writing Roles (Going off on a tangent), thebigc, 03-Aug-08 01:53 AM, #4
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #21918 Previous topic | Next topic