Subject: "I'd say the answer basically is, it depends on the idea" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #21582
Show all folders

TheerklaSun 15-Jun-08 10:12 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1055 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#21585, "I'd say the answer basically is, it depends on the idea"

When the playerbase and the imms fundamentally disagree on issues that are part of what the imms consider game-balance or long-term direction of CF, for example putting haste back in the game, or allowing spam practicing defenses against kobolds prior to level 11, virtually never.

Good ideas that don't have any effect on game balance, and add to the enjoyment of the game, I'd say fairly often.

The hunt was moved to a level 42 sup, the outfit command was put in, newbies without shield block now potentially have two options available to them (polished buckler or the academy seal). Newbies start out with a haversack and water container.

It might seem like the imms ignore the playerbase when they refuse to adopt changes that they feel simply alter what CF is or where they want to take it.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicI'm curious about something. [View all] , wareagle, Sun 15-Jun-08 01:49 AM
Reply I'd say the answer basically is, it depends on the idea, Theerkla, 15-Jun-08 10:12 AM #3
Reply RE: I'm curious about something., Isildur, 15-Jun-08 09:26 AM, #2
Reply RE: I'm curious about something., Valguarnera, 15-Jun-08 09:09 AM, #1
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #21582 Previous topic | Next topic