Subject: "Teleport" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #20847
Show all folders

WarMageMon 24-Mar-08 02:37 PM
Member since 03rd Oct 2007
93 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#20847, "Teleport"

I was reading over posted logs here the last few days and I came across something that struck me as odd.

There was a log of Darascus fighting Chrirkaw (sp?) and Chrirkaw used a potion to teleport. Yet, instead of merely running about the game as I might have done to try and find him; Darascus starts teleporting in hopes that he might run across his foe. He does, in fact, find his enemy and ends up killing him but my question is this then. Does this mean that teleport is not as random as it might seem? Or not as random anymore?

The reason why I ask is that I seem to have extraodinarily bad luck with that particular spell. Ending up either dying or getting trapped etc. It never struck me that teleport might be used as a tracking possibility.

News flash, everybody on this ####ing MUD wants to be Rambo. We should have called it RamboMUD. ~Daevryn~

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicTeleport [View all] , WarMage, Mon 24-Mar-08 02:37 PM
Reply It's random., Valguarnera, 29-Mar-08 05:48 PM, #6
Reply That tactic usually, incognito, 24-Mar-08 04:49 PM, #3
Reply It was insanely good luck, Mekantos, 24-Mar-08 04:40 PM, #2
Reply RE: It was insanely good luck, Isildur, 24-Mar-08 07:28 PM, #4
Reply RE: Teleport, Isildur, 24-Mar-08 02:46 PM, #1
     Reply Twist: Maybe you have the log?, Plushka, 24-Mar-08 10:38 PM, #5
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #20847 Previous topic | Next topic