Subject: "Edge points / Discuss Order" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #18251
Show all folders

CassmanMon 02-Jul-07 10:59 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
257 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#18251, "Edge points / Discuss Order"

As it is now, if you Discuss Guildmaster, it shows you your currently available Edges, then awards any XP available from Exploring, Observation and Commerce. I'd presume ImmXP gets added to the mix here as well, for Edge purposes, but I could easily be wrong on this one.

My suggestion is to tally the XP for these to determine Edgepoints first, even if they are reported after the Edgelist, as it is now.

Just saves 'Discuss Guildmaster', then having to do it again to see your updated Edge list.

Example:
discuss guildmaster
You can choose the following edges:

Keys to Success: You can learn to carefully handle keys made of the metal that burns you.

The guildmaster is pleased to hear of your bold explorations. (You have earned 500 experience points, and 10 movement points.)

The guildmaster is pleased to hear of your keen observations. (You have earned 95 experience points.)
Your keen observation has improved your ability at a skill!

The guildmaster notes your accomplishments in the world of commerce. (You have earned 65 experience points.)

discuss guildmaster
You can choose the following edges:

Adept of Satiation: You can focus upon eradicating hunger and thirst.
Certitude: You can intensify your ardent faith.
Keys to Success: You can learn to carefully handle keys made of the metal that burns you.

-Cassman-

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #18251 Previous topic | Next topic