Subject: "Mountaineer Warcry Duration" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #17683
Show all folders

Some_Random_GuyFri 04-May-07 10:59 PM
Member since 11th May 2005
13 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#17683, "Mountaineer Warcry Duration"

I'd post this on the ranger boards, but they haven't been updated since the end of '06 and the last question I asked there never even got posted. Anyway, I'm just wondering how other ranger players feel about the shortened warcry duration for mountaineers. I understand the reasoning behind letting you cause avalanches more often in hometerrain (and I think it was actually a suggestion from a player who wanted to do that more often that got the duration shortened in the first place), but is there really any good reason for shorter durations when you warcry in, say, a swamp? Especially with the added importance of hit roll, it'd be nice to be able to actually have warcry up when you're about to PK without having to step out of cover and fight a mob since even at hero it doesn't last more than ten to fifteen hours or so. Different durations depending on different terrains doesn't seem to be that hard to code, since that's exactly what herbs does. Is there a good reason for the way it currently works? For that matter, am I the only one who's been bothered by this?

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicMountaineer Warcry Duration [View all] , Some_Random_Guy, Fri 04-May-07 10:59 PM
Reply Sounds like an Edge idea :) /nt, Rodriguez, 05-May-07 03:38 AM, #1
     Reply RE: Sounds like an Edge idea :) /nt, Some_Random_Guy, 05-May-07 08:30 AM, #2
          Reply RE: Sounds like an Edge idea :) /nt, Some_Random_Guy, 05-May-07 02:17 PM, #3
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #17683 Previous topic | Next topic