Subject: "Why can't we loot Imperial Sects?" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #1591
Show all folders

BaboonThu 10-Jul-03 02:24 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
7 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1591, "Why can't we loot Imperial Sects?"

At the moment there hasn't been a reboot in several days, and the Imperial Cabal is literally loaded with things. I recently raided the Cabal, broke into each sect and found that all the altars/racks were filled to the brim with items. My question is, why couldn't we loot them?

They can loot every other Cabal. If you're trying to divide the Sects by not allowing them share items, aren't the Guardians enough? I'm sure attacking a Guardian would be considered pretty serious within the Cabal (I don't know if it actually is). If it is serious, each Sect could still keep their things in their pits, which would be protected by the Guardians and this will still keep them divided. Allowing other sects to loot each other might make them even more divided, I can see a greedy Shadows breaking into the other Sects in search of items.

So, would it be possible to allow everyone to loot from their pits, or perhap a reboot, please?

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #1591 Previous topic | Next topic