Subject: "RE: Help for gambling addicts?" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #1575
Show all folders

Circuits Edge (inactive user)Tue 08-Jul-03 05:12 AM
Charter member

Ya, i'd like more games at the inn. I don't know about connect and reversi tho. On other muds I've seen a very well impletemented game of solitaire, with well done ascii, and on one, there's even a triple triad from final fantasy tactics. Again, very well implemented.

Blackjack could be added, easily doable with just plain numbers and letters, as I think ascii gfx would really #### up the world of CF. Poker too, in fact, a variation on poker shouldn't be too hard to come up with, just using letters and numbers, that would be unique to CF. As for chess.. I remember once being in the Underdark with someone else, and we were waiting for a groupmate, so we started to play chess with emotes. This eventually ended with my groupmate going 'Dude, it's 4am, don't make me break out the chess pieces.' In short, it might be a little hard to implement.

Special socials just to play charades, what say you Yanoreth? Gnome curling for the giants, which I think is already implemented. A game of darts, where your chance to hit depends on all your weapon skills. A new herald skill class 'Magicians'?

For the love of God! Circ.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicHelp for gambling addicts? [View all] , GinGa, Tue 08-Jul-03 04:50 AM
Reply this sounds like a topic for Valg's monthly contest, incognito, 08-Jul-03 06:47 AM, #2
Reply RE: Help for gambling addicts?, Circuits Edge (Anonymous), 08-Jul-03 05:12 AM #1
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #1575 Previous topic | Next topic