Subject: "But think about this..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #1549
Show all folders

GwynTue 08-Jul-03 02:46 PM
Member since 17th Apr 2003
38 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1579, "But think about this..."

Wouldn't it be cool if someone had to do something about it?

I mean when there is a forest fire the Sylvans run around and put it out. Why shouldn't it be the same for the cities?

It would be cool if there were a volunteer fire brigaide or something in the main cities. Something possibly even affiliated with the Blood Tribunal. Similar to how Acolyte and Maran are affiliated in the Fort, the fire brigaide would be protecting the cities and the laws, but in a little different way than the lawmen. These people would have to respond in the case of a fire in the city where they live and/or volunteer to serve, and could possibly issue warrants for the arrest of those who start the fires, then let the lawmen catch the arsons.

It makes sense to me and I think would be quite a fun thing to add to the Tribunal cabal.

Smile - It can't hurt and might help.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicThe Great Fire of Galadon - Again. [View all] , Leud, Sun 06-Jul-03 08:40 AM
Reply RE: The Great Fire of Galadon - Again., Ululari, 06-Jul-03 11:29 AM, #2
Reply RE: The Great Fire of Galadon - Again., DwE, 06-Jul-03 10:46 AM, #1
     Reply But think about this..., Gwyn, 08-Jul-03 02:46 PM #3
          Reply not a bad idea, incognito, 08-Jul-03 04:08 PM, #4
               Reply Shame on you citizens of Thera..., robturner, 15-Jul-03 12:30 AM, #5
                    Reply RE: Shame on you citizens of Thera..., Quislet, 15-Jul-03 12:10 PM, #6
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #1549 Previous topic | Next topic