Subject: "A related note on the Academy Quest." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #12796
Show all folders

SPNSun 02-Apr-06 02:00 PM
Member since 24th Oct 2004
352 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#12801, "A related note on the Academy Quest."

I know this might seem small and trivial but this is something that I find quite annoying at times, especially with low int warriors.

Heres the Scenerio:

I am playing a low int warrior and want the practice weapon for the weapon I am expecting to spec in at 20. I normally will convert 1 train into practices with felar/storm types of warriors to get my weapons covered. As I go through the academy I like to get a couple of levels on the mobs in there so I can get the easy xp through the quest. The problem that I see arrises is as I get a lvl gain often I will get a gain in a weapon that is not my main choice weapon and then when I complete the quest I get stuck with some random weapon.

I know the easy solution is to either do the quest before lvl 2 or to not practice all of my weapons until I have done the quest. But is there at least any way for warriors to be locked into what practice weapon they get based upon the chosen weapon at character creation rather than what weapon has the current highest percentage?

This is stuff like Pap and what not are going to be looked at for a possible change.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicAcademy quest [View all] , Vershelt (inactive user), Sun 02-Apr-06 12:00 PM
Reply I just start RPing after that quest., DurNominator, 03-Apr-06 02:54 AM, #9
Reply RE: Academy quest, Valguarnera, 02-Apr-06 03:09 PM, #7
Reply Also, unless it's changed recently..., Trouble, 02-Apr-06 02:59 PM, #6
Reply A related note on the Academy Quest., SPN, 02-Apr-06 02:00 PM #5
Reply RE: A related note on the Academy Quest., nepenthe, 02-Apr-06 08:17 PM, #8
Reply RE: Academy quest, TheFrog, 02-Apr-06 01:23 PM, #4
Reply RE: Academy quest, Karel, 02-Apr-06 12:13 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Academy quest, Vershelt (Anonymous), 02-Apr-06 12:59 PM, #2
          Reply I agree., Grurk Muouk, 02-Apr-06 01:10 PM, #3
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #12796 Previous topic | Next topic