Subject: "As far as I can recall" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #1132
Show all folders

GrogimSun 25-May-03 05:15 AM
Member since 25th Mar 2003
14 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1134, "As far as I can recall"

The regularity on which the cheap shot kicked in on the lashing was reduced after it was seen by all to be overpowered. It would almost always give a cheap shot before and an incident that I recall that happened not long before the changes involved a master gnome invoker (Zomerseis), an arial scout thief (leit) and a svirf warrior berserker (Ludi) and at the archmage, Ludi lashed and Leit cheapshotted about 2000hps worth of shielded invoker with said invoker being left pretty powerless. It does kick in but just not as regularly as a trip or bash would allow.

If it looks like a dwarf, smells like a dwarf and *lick* tastes like a dwarf...then chances are its a dwarf!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicCheap shot and lash, a match made in Heaven? [View all] , Romanul, Sun 25-May-03 04:13 AM
Reply RE: Cheap shot and lash, a match made in Heaven?, Rade, 26-May-03 09:41 AM, #4
Reply As far as I can recall, Grogim, 25-May-03 05:15 AM #2
Reply RE: As far as I can recall, Isildur, 25-May-03 03:35 PM, #3
Reply A bit more.., Romanul, 25-May-03 04:16 AM, #1
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #1132 Previous topic | Next topic