Subject: "RE: Using things when you're maledicted" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #1123
Show all folders

UlulariTue 27-May-03 07:02 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
120 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1152, "RE: Using things when you're maledicted"

I don't know if scrolls stop working when I don't have mana -- I've never had the opportunity to try. Then again, I don't think I remember scrolls using up mana, so maybe they'd have worked. Then again, maybe another spell was cast on you that would have stopped that scroll (or maybe other scrolls) from working.

I hope I'm not out of line for saying: the refresh potions I've run across mostly just restore movement, and not mana. And, not a lot of movement, just a little. There's probably others, though.

If you can't get things out of your backpack (this is slightly risky, but just about everything is), one thing you can do is drop *everything*, including the stuff you're wearing -- then you might be able to get something out of the backpack. What you're wearing counts towards your limits of what you can carry.

Finally, a help file you probably want to read (not just the bit about strength, but the part about dexterity):

http://arkham.carrionfields.com/display.html?hid=225&osea=stats

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicNegative Mana and Movement. [View all] , Urden, Fri 23-May-03 02:59 PM
Reply RE: Negative Mana and Movement., The Heretic, 27-May-03 11:17 AM, #4
Reply Try being forgotten and insane for fifty hours. then gr..., dwimmerling, 24-May-03 02:42 PM, #3
Reply RE: Negative Mana and Movement., Valguarnera, 23-May-03 04:28 PM, #2
Reply Using things when you're maledicted, Gwyn, 27-May-03 03:17 PM, #5
     Reply You do not need, Nightgaunt_, 27-May-03 03:36 PM, #6
     Reply RE: Using things when you're maledicted, Ululari, 27-May-03 07:02 PM #7
     Reply RE: Using things when you're maledicted, nepenthe, 27-May-03 08:51 PM, #8
Reply RE: Negative Mana and Movement., nepenthe, 23-May-03 03:26 PM, #1
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #1123 Previous topic | Next topic