Subject: "question i'd like answered from an immortal perspective" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #10312
Show all folders

sublunaryFri 16-Sep-05 01:58 AM
Member since 16th Sep 2005
9 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#10312, "question i'd like answered from an immortal perspective"

i live with my boyfriend and play cf quite often. recently he's shown some interest in the game, but i'm wary of playing at the same times because, even though we're on different computers, our ip addresses are the same. we'd even play from the same room. of course if our characters were to play together this would be considered cheating, so we won't be doing that. i'm wondering if, even though our characters would be kept very separate from one another, our sharing the same ip would lead to some kind of rotd consequence.

it's not my intention for us to permagroup or anything. i'd just like him to be able to enjoy the game as much as i do if he wants. would we end up having to play at different times, or is my first solution possible?

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topicquestion i'd like answered from an immortal perspective [View all] , sublunary, Fri 16-Sep-05 01:58 AM
Reply RE: question i'd like answered from an immortal perspec..., sublunary, 16-Sep-05 10:04 PM, #4
Reply RE: question i'd like answered from an immortal perspec..., nepenthe, 16-Sep-05 08:41 AM, #3
Reply RE: question i'd like answered from an immortal perspec..., Isildur, 17-Sep-05 12:38 AM, #5
Reply Okay, Khasotholas, 16-Sep-05 06:06 AM, #1
     Reply RE: Okay, Alynana, 16-Sep-05 08:07 AM, #2
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #10312 Previous topic | Next topic