Subject: "RE: Different Damage Representation Idea." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #1017
Show all folders

JhyrbianTue 13-May-03 03:18 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
917 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1035, "RE: Different Damage Representation Idea."

::What happened to you Jhyrb, you used to be cool.

Being cool got me sitebanned.

::I brought it up. Didn't your mother ever tell you if you didn't have anything nice to say, shut the #### up?

She did. But she also said a bad idea is still a bad idea and should be treated as such.

::Ideas are proposed to bring forth more ideas, if not elaboration on the one at hand. If the mention of them doesn't do that, then whomever brought up the idea merely wasted their time that apparently they feel was well spent or else they would not have brought it up in the first place.

Sure. They bring forth more ideas, great. But a bad idea is still a bad idea. Bringing forth more bad ideas.
Thanks for clearing that up. Frankly, i think you wasted your time on that one. Sorry.

::Basically. I didn't know "Riftshadow" owned the idea, or even implemented it. I'm sure hundreds of other MUDs have done it. It was merely brought up for discussion.

Yea, you brought it up and it's just a bad idea. Sitting there fighting hell mobs hitting scratches and grazes for 10 hours just isn't that impressive or exciting.

::I'm sorry if you are associated with Riftshadow and think that I'm trying to steal an idea.

No. Never said you were trying to steal the idea. Quit assuming things and your tender feelings won't be hurt and no i'm not associated with Riftshadow, i tried it out briefly like alot of others but that very suggestion you just presented turned me off completely. Let's stick to. Let's not and say we did.

Cheers.
Jhyrb.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicDifferent Damage Representation Idea. [View all] , Zepachu, Mon 12-May-03 06:55 PM
Reply RE: Different Damage Representation Idea., Jhyrbian, 12-May-03 10:25 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Different Damage Representation Idea., Zepachu, 12-May-03 10:37 PM, #2
          Reply RE: Different Damage Representation Idea., nepenthe, 13-May-03 10:17 AM, #3
          Reply RE: Different Damage Representation Idea., Zepachu, 13-May-03 02:41 PM, #4
          Reply RE: Different Damage Representation Idea., Jhyrbian, 13-May-03 03:18 PM #5
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #1017 Previous topic | Next topic