Subject: "RE: May contest! (if Valg chooses to adopt it afterwar..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #1009
Show all folders

TheerklaMon 12-May-03 12:12 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1055 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1011, "RE: May contest! (if Valg chooses to adopt it afterwar..."

First off I think these should be global echos. Not knowing the numbers, you probably aren't talking more than a few a day, so it shouldn't be too obnoxious. I took a stab at all the classes I could think of something for a couple of duplicates, but I was working on short notice:

Tortured cries are heard in Udgaard, as the blood of 51 pitiful wretches drain on to the soil annointing <charname> the fist of darkness

The soft whisper of a dagger striking home is all that is heard of <charname> the Dai Sensei of Miyama Ryu

In South Darien, several drunken voices break out in spontaneous song heralding the exultation of the grandmaster/mistress of artistry <charname>

Snorts and howls rise from out near Akhan as <charname> wins the mantle of Chieften of the Grinning Skull Clan

A tearing sound rips through the skies as the realms of existence twist slightly. <charname> the Planewalker has gained true control of the elemental planes

A deafening murmur rises in the forrests as the wilds welcome <charname> the druid hero

Soft chanting can be heard in the temples of Arkham welcoming <charname> as one worthy of the title Protector of faith

Invoker?

Dark clouds gather and a low rumble is heard as the earth itself trembles, signalling the becoming of <charname>

The clang of sword on shield peals through the mountaintops as <charname> accepts the responsibility of the title Avenger of the Righteous

A deafening murmur rises in the forrests as the wilds welcome <charname> the King of the Glade

Soft chanting can be heard in the temples of Arkham welcoming <charname> as one worthy of the title <insert Shaman Hero title here>

Shapeshifter ?

Several merchants tighten their pursestrings at once as the thieves guild awards <charname> the title Hand of the Unseen

Transmuter?

Raucous cheers are heard from the warriors guild in Galadon as the halls of heros accept a new brother/sister in <charname> the weaponmaster/mistress

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicMay contest! (if Valg chooses to adopt it afterwards h... [View all] , jasmin, Mon 12-May-03 11:18 AM
Reply #1 reason not to put this in:, RealShea, 12-May-03 04:08 PM, #3
Reply doesn't have to be that way, jasmin, 12-May-03 08:06 PM, #4
Reply RE: doesn't have to be that way, RealShea, 13-May-03 11:25 AM, #6
     Reply RE: doesn't have to be that way, Theerkla, 13-May-03 11:48 AM, #7
          Reply Well now that I've read the previous posts (sheepish gr..., Gwyn, 14-May-03 02:49 PM, #9
Reply I think just having a local echo would be nice., Gwyn, 14-May-03 02:33 PM, #8
Reply A-P Thread, Rade, 12-May-03 01:24 PM, #2
Reply RE: May contest! (if Valg chooses to adopt it afterwar..., Theerkla, 12-May-03 12:12 PM #1
     Reply I love em,, Xaannix, 12-May-03 09:06 PM, #5
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #1009 Previous topic | Next topic