Subject: "Just wanted to add one thing I'd like to see." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #7618
Show all folders

MekantosThu 03-Mar-05 04:51 PM
Member since 06th Dec 2003
796 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#7618, "Just wanted to add one thing I'd like to see."

I'd like to see less reliance on invokers for dangerous exploration. I think the elemental resists (such as those gained by items, granted by healers, and those innate to druids) should reduce damage from the big elemental blasts and make it so the gear won't be destroyed. The damage alone, even somewhat reduced, would still be very rough. I didn't add in the ranger's "protection from heat/cold" because that seems more like something they just shrug off, where the others seem like something mystical. Anyway, it just sucks that so many things are off-limits unless you happen to have a high-level invoker in tow. Just my opinion. As a counter-weight, some of the mobs that do mediocre damage but have big blasts should be beefed up in the spell/skill/damage department.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicJust wanted to add one thing I'd like to see. [View all] , Mekantos, Thu 03-Mar-05 04:51 PM
Reply Oopf! This was supposed to go under Aarn's post! -nt-, Mekantos, 03-Mar-05 04:52 PM, #1
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #7618 Previous topic | Next topic