Subject: "Hold on there big fella..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #69582
Show all folders

SaagkriThu 21-Dec-17 05:44 PM
Member since 17th Jun 2014
801 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#69584, "Hold on there big fella..."

Sleek black can be hard to come by. Sometimes you have to get help. This especially depends on your class/forms. The limited barrier locations are usually illusions.

Some foes just require full prep and you still aren't winning. If you're way over prepped for less dangerous foes, you're not going to kill them, because they will just flee. So, there's already an incentive to not over-prep. That's unless you can prevent them from getting away. Most characters who will be impacted by the ABS change you're proposing cannot stop someone from getting away.

I do find it ironic that after playing Bakrmarr, you think that ABS is a game balance issue. Bakrmarr with ABS was a game balance issue.

The chars who full prep for every fight will probably, when faced with not having ABS, just not fight.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicIdea about wands. [View all] , Shapa, Thu 21-Dec-17 03:06 PM
Reply Hold on there big fella..., Saagkri, 21-Dec-17 05:44 PM #2
Reply I'm in favor of this..., Tac, 21-Dec-17 03:27 PM, #1
     Reply No need to, Kstatida, 21-Dec-17 05:56 PM, #3
          Reply I doubt that accounts for 1% of quaffs..., Tac, 22-Dec-17 10:03 AM, #4
               Reply see detects, Kstatida, 22-Dec-17 05:45 PM, #5
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #69582 Previous topic | Next topic