Subject: "Cabal consolidation " Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #63875
Show all folders

laxmanFri 17-Jun-16 07:27 PM
Member since 18th Aug 2003
1867 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#63875, "Cabal consolidation "

As the player and imm pool shrinks maybe it would be best to consolidate options to keep a higher level of saturation. Right now we have 6 full cabals and 2 mini cabals. What if we consolidated down to 4 or 3 main cabals and let the minis stand(scarab/herald). This would concentrate the conflict a bit more and maybe bring more pk ranges into active cabal conflict.

Just as an idea if we went to 3 cabals I would break it up like so.
Order cabal - like empire it has sects based on class. The Mage sect would essentially be masters (order magic) and it would absorb the duties of tribunal to patrol cities.
Chaos cabal - an expansion of outlander would have a strong nature leaning but would really be more enropic. Could have powers divided between chaos and nature groups.
The village- I would add a village path for priests but otherwise keep it the same

I think having 3 cabals of mixed alignment that have internal conflict as well as intra cabal conflict could really mix things up. You bring back entropy and masters type things to the mix that appeal to old heads and you destroy team good/evil in the process.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicCabal consolidation [View all] , laxman, Fri 17-Jun-16 07:27 PM
Reply I like it, wln, 20-Jun-16 10:53 AM, #3
Reply Tried to convince Gaspare to take over Trib for similar..., TMNS, 18-Jun-16 03:50 AM, #2
Reply On the right track, Saagkri, 18-Jun-16 12:01 AM, #1
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #63875 Previous topic | Next topic